In this age of serious virus spread, cleaning and disinfection have become more important in our living and working environments. At Environmental 911, we use only CDC-recommended (Center for Disease Control) and EPA-approved products to thoroughly clean and sanitize. Some of our techniques include HEPA filtration, cleaning with ozone water, and fogging with environmentally friendly products. All of our employees have gone through rigorous COVID-19 cleaning training.
What sets us apart?
- We set up containments to isolate affected areas when necessary.
- We use state-of-the-art negative air machines to filter the air.
- Our technicians wear personally fitted respirators and top-of-the-line personal protective equipment.
- We follow a four-step cleaning and disinfecting process, including fogging.
- We practice safe treatment and disposal of waste in accordance with local regulations.
- We perform follow-up worker health monitoring and daily temperature checks.
- We decontaminate all used equipment and vehicles after each project.
Because information and research on viruses is continually evolving, we cannot guarantee 100 percent elimination of all viruses. However, we will follow all CDC- and EPA-recommended guidelines and best practices to reduce the spread and threat of viruses.